Trams & Condition
1. General Terms
b. Discount on Selected Products
c. Non-Availability/Suitability of Products
d. Delivery of prescription drugs
e. Surveys, Contests & Referrals
h. Accuracy of Information
j. Notification of errors
2. Order, Acceptance & Delivery
a. Delivery chart
b. Delivery of fulfilled prescriptions
3. Cancellation, Return, and Refund
a. Return Policy
b. Refund Policy
c. Payment method
4. Trademarks and Copyrights
5. Bank Campaign
a. What we're expecting from Bank
b. Terms & Condition for bank campaign
a. What information is, or maybe, collected from you?
b. We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you?
c. How is the information used?
d. With whom will your information be shared?
e. Policy updates
8. Governing Law
9. Fraud Protection Policy
10. Term and Policy updates
For details, please keep reading-
Assalamualaikum & Welcome to healthpharma.com.bd. By using our Services, you agree to these conditions. Please read to know about them carefully. By using our service you agree that you have read, understood, and are bound by the terms, regard of how to you use the services. In these Terms, references to "you", "User" shall mean the user end, "Service Providers" mean independent third-party service providers, and "we", "us" and "our" shall mean healthpharma.com.bd.
healthpharma.com.bd is an online model pharmacy with having a Drug License no. DC-17093 from Directorate General of Drug Administration (DGDA). healthpharma.com.bd has a number of A-grade pharmacists to assist you with any medical information. One pharmacist is working full time. Three more are working alongside the study in the pharmacy department. healthpharma.com.bd has maintained the whole temperature of all medication in its stock. All those medications, healthpharma.com.bd can provide to help you by reaching out to you.healthpharma.com.bd is delivering all these products by some permanent delivery manor use of nationwide courier company.
Discount on Selected Products:
Discounts provided on the website are on selected products. Discounts are not applicable on the following products and on any products so mentioned elsewhere on the website:
· All Health Supplements vizPediasure, Proteins, Proteinules, Threptinetc
· Over the counter (OTC) products – Benadryl Cough Syrup, Crocin, Saridon, all Dettol, Savlon products, medicated soaps, etc.
· Purchase under cashback offer by the cardholder or by use of mobile banking or any other banking arrangement is not entitled to a normal discount.
It is mentioned here that the cashback offer is out of the scope of discount and healthpharma.com.bd is not responsible anyway in respect of cashback for the purchase under the cashback offer scheme. The respective bank or mobile banking company is fully responsible for reimbursement of cashback after the successful completion of the transaction with us. Hence, we are not obliged to receive any complaint or honor the non-receipt of cashback by the customer for the purchase from us under the cashback offer scheme.
Non-Availability/Suitability of Products:
If any of the items on your prescription are not available or are not suitable for dispensing through this service, we will try to contact you using the information in your registration to inform you about the same.
Delivery of prescriptions drugs:
Prescription items can only be dispensed once we have received your original paper prescription or online prescription from healthpharma.com.bd registered doctor. All items are delivered to the address provided by you in your registration or to an alternative address if directed by you. You acknowledge and accept that items will need to be signed for on delivery and authorize any person at your chosen delivery address to sign for the items as your authorized representative. In the event that the packaging is opened after delivery, we will have no liability to you for lost or damaged items or for what third parties find out about you as a result.
Surveys, Contests & Referrals:
From time-to-time, our site requests information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys, contests, or referrals programs is completely voluntary and the user therefore, you have a choice whether or not to disclose any information requested. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and delivery address), and demographic information (such as postcode, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the functionality of the site. The terms and conditions for each survey and contest may differ or otherwise amended and canceled at the sole discretion of healthpharma.com.bd.
We may monitor activity and content on this website and may take any action we consider appropriate if we suspect you may be in breach of these Terms and Conditions including suspending, attaching conditions to or terminating your access and or notifying the authorities or relevant regulators of your activities.
Accuracy of Information:
We take care to ensure that all information available on our website about our business, services, and any products mentioned is accurate. However, these are continually developing and, occasionally, the information may be out of date. Medical, commercial and legal practice change frequently and the content on this website, in of any newsletters and in other items offering guidance have been prepared for general interest only and are not a substitute for specific medical, legal, or other professional advice and should not be read or used as such. For accurate up-to-date information, you should contact us and/or your doctor directly.
The User understands and agrees healthpharma.com.bd is providing a technology serves as an intermediary and that all the services are provided to the User directly by the Registered Medical Practitioner with regard to any health issues, consultation, validation, unsatisfactory services, etc. availed by the User under the above-mentioned clause services are between the User and the Registered Medical Practitioner and that at no point in time healthpharma.com.bd shall be held responsible for the same. Further, notwithstanding anything contained herein, healthpharma.com.bd shall not be liable for:
1. Any medical negligence, prescription of any wrong medication or treatment on part of the Registered Medical Practitioner.
2. Any type of inconvenience suffered by the User due to a failure on the part of the Registered Medical Practitioner in providing the agreed services or to make himself/herself available at the appointed time, inappropriate treatment, or similar difficulties.
3. Any misconduct or inappropriate behavior by the Registered Medical Practitioner.
4. Cancellation or rescheduling of the booked appointment.
5. Any medical eventualities that might occur subsequent to using the services of the Registered Medical Practitioner.
6. Since healthpharma.com.bd has to rely on the manufacturer or supplier for medicines and other supplies and the price and packing size of the product changes from time to time by the supplier, the changed price will apply to the product as well.
Notification of errors:
You should check the items dispensed to you carefully promptly upon receipt. If you believe there may have been a dispensing error, you should contact us immediately and should not take or use any of the items.
Order, Acceptance & Delivery
Placement of order either directly (in case of a repeat order or continuous drug administration as prescribed) shall constitute an agreement with us. All orders are subject to acceptance and confirmation of delivery date and time. Mere receipt of the prescription or order either directly from you or from the registered medical practitioner does not amount to acceptance of your order nor guarantee that the drugs will be delivered as per your requirement within a specific time. All orders are subject to availability of stocks. healthpharma.com.bd reserves the right to share your prescription with its associated pharmacies for fulfilling your prescription, who will dispense the drugs as per the prescription and issue a valid sale receipt.
All orders made by the customers will be subject to various laws, including Drugs and Surgical items (as may be amended from time to time). We do not accept orders for certain drugs and surgical items unless the same is prescribed by the registered medical practitioner licensed by the Medical Council of Bangladesh. We do not verify the authenticity of the orders placed by you, where the prescriptions are received directly from a registered medical practitioner licensed by the Directorate General of Drug Administration (DGDA) or your family doctor, who has placed the order on your behalf after your authorization. All drugs and the surgical items will be delivered through a delivery agent without disclosing your personal information or prescriptions in compliance with the applicable laws either directly to the patient or its authorized person. On delivery, healthpharma.com.bd shall be entitled to full payment for the same.
You agree that the prices mentioned on our website are approximate estimates of the actual/exact price of the drugs. The actual/exact price of the drug will depend upon its batch number and will be mentioned in the invoice dispatched to you along with your order. In case a pre-payment has been made by you basis the price estimate at the time of placing the order, should there be a shortfall upon generation of the invoice, you undertake to pay the shortfall through any of the payment modes made available to you by us. In case the payment made by you basis the price estimate at the time of placing the order is more than the price as per the generated invoice, the excess payment will be refunded back to you in your bank account, credit card, debit card, or wallet which may have been used by you at the time of making the payment.
Weight of Product
24 – 48 Hours
Out of Dhaka city
Note: If any product will be up to 500gm, additional Tk. 30.00 added for each per kg.
*Emergency delivery is currently available within Uttara, Nikunju, and Nilkhet only. Please contact our supported team at +8801648462005 or 01304419901 for an emergency delivery.
Please note that the delivery time may be delayed due to strike, political unrest, natural disaster, and any other unforeseen reason that is not wholly under our control.
Delivery of fulfilled prescriptions:
Prescription medicines will require a doorstep signature. Prescription items can only be dispensed once we have received your original paper prescription or online prescription from healthpharma.com.bd registered pharmacist. All items are delivered to the address provided by you in your registration or to an alternative address if directed by you. You acknowledge and accept that items will need to be signed for on delivery and authorize any person at your chosen delivery address to sign for the items as your authorized representative. In the event that the packaging is opened after delivery, we will have no liability to you for lost or damaged items or for what third parties find out about you as a result.
Cancellation, Return, and Refund
Ø We understand that there will be genuine reasons when you decide to cancel an order. You may cancel your order before delivery by calling customer care number +8801648462005 or 01304419901.
Ø During order delivery, healthpharma.com.bd’s delivery team requests every customer to verify the contents and provide an acknowledgment confirming the correctness and completeness of the order.
Ø In case of any discrepancies including tampered order boxes or contents, please alert the delivery team or call us on our customer care number +8801648462005 or 01304419901 for resolution.
Ø Once the order is verified and acknowledged by the customer, the order in full or part cannot be returned unless there is a defect in the delivered order which is highly unlikely.
· Refunds will be processed only for defective and incorrect deliveries.
· Refunds for Credit Card payments will take 21 days to get processed.
Ø All returns and refunds will happen in proportion to the products refunded. In case there are part items qualifying for returns and refunds, it is always processed for the full order and invoice. We will not process partial delivery or returns.
At healthpharma.com.bd, we strive to ensure your orders are delivered to your satisfaction. However, in the rare event that your order is unsatisfactory, we are happy to accept returns for orders:
· If you've received an item(s) that does not match your order.
· If the item(s) were damaged in transit or shortage (delivery of such order to be refused at doorstep)
· If the item(s) is due to expire within 2 months where the shelf life of the item is more than 2 months
· If the patient has developed any allergies after taking the medication and the doctor has prescribed another medicine, the medicines can be returned within fifteen (07) days from the date of delivery.
Note: If you notice the package is damaged at the time of delivery, please do not accept the order. If you could not check that the order is damaged at the time of delivery, raise a return request within 24 hours of delivery by calling us at +8801648462005 or 01304419901. Replacement for the damaged item (s) is subject to availability in stock. In absence of a replacement, a refund will be issued.
1. Items purchased at healthpharma.com.bd may be returned within 7 days of purchase for exchange or refund,
· All returns must be new, unused, and contain all original packaging and accessories.
· With an original receipt, items will be returned for the full purchase price and refunds will be issued in the original method of payment.
2. Returns are subject to the following conditions:
· Items being returned should only be in their original manufacturer's packaging i.e. with labels, bar-code.
· Only fully unused strips/bottles can be returned.
· Batch number of the product being returned should match as mentioned on the sales invoice
· Original sales invoice has to be returned for processing returns and refunds.
3. We do not accept returns in the following scenarios:
· Partially used strips, opened bottles cannot be returned.
· Products which require specific storage conditions (temperature controlled) cannot be returned (vials, injections, vaccines, pen fills, etc)
· Products that have expired post-purchase.
4. If you may require changing medicine,
· Based on a doctor’s prescription.
· Depending on your health condition.
· Any other issues.
You need to raise your concern by writing to us through E-mail or SMS while receiving an ordered package from us. In this special case, we may consider changing the medicine at our discretion.
In the case of medicine changes:
· You need to submit or show your prescriptions/related papers while ordering or receiving medicines from us.
· You must bear the cost of the delivery charge if our team collects the medicine directly from your premises.
· You will also have to bear the original and subsequent delivery charge for the return of the medicines or products, the healthpharma.com.bd authority will not take any responsibility in this regard.
· Some certain products (Diapers, insulin, cutting strip, short date of medicine, Injection, surgical items) will not be considered refundable.
If your product is eligible for a refund, you can choose your preferred refund method based on the table below. The time required to complete a refund depends on the refund method you have selected. Once we have received your product (2-3 working days) and it has undergone a quality control (1-2 working days), the expected refund processing times are as follows:
Mode of Payment
Mode of Refund
1-2 working days
Debit or Credit Card
Debit or Credit Card Payment Reversal
9-10 working days
Bank Deposit / Mobile Payment Reversal
7 working days
Cash on Delivery (COD)
4-6 working days
For orders placed using Cash on Delivery as the payment method, refunds can be processed to your bank account. You will need to update the following information to enable us to process a refund to your account. The customer must furnish the bank details in the following respect.
· Name of Bank :
· Branch of Bank :
· Account No :
· Account Name :
· SWIFT Number
Where the customer desire to receive the refund amount via mobile baking transfer, in that case, the customer is obliged to submit his/her own mobile bank account number.
If the products, where applicable, are subject to the warranty provided by the manufacturer, please contact directly with the manufacturer or suppliers for your returns. healthpharma.com.bd takes no responsibility for the warranties provided by the manufacturer and such products do not fall within the ambit of the return policy.
The maximum liability for any willful delay caused by healthpharma.com.bd shall be limited to the actual sale consideration received by healthpharma.com.bd or the amount refundable to the customer, whichever may be lesser.
1. A prescription will not be refunded more than 07 days after the patient has received the prescription:
· All prescriptions authorized for return must be unopened.
· Any opened prescription containers cannot be refunded.
2. If we made an error while filling your prescription, healthpharma.com.bd will refund your costs.
3. If any order placed by someone with completion of payment and healthpharma.com.bd cancel the order due to any valid reason, a refund will be done through the payment method person used while ordering.
4. Refund is subject to deduction of the delivery charge, service charge at a rate of 10%, and another incidental charge, if any, directly attributable to process of that particular order.
Note: If you have a question about a received package, call our shop contact no, to inquire about the contents prior to opening the package.
The healthpharma.com.bd allows its customer for making payment in the following medium:
1. Cash on Delivery (but subject to payment receipt by us in respect of delivery charge and service charge at a rate of 10% of product value before confirmation of order).
2. Payment underpayment gateway e.g. visa card, master card payment.
3. Mobile banking payment e.g. bKash, Rocket subject to availability of such services in healthpharma.com.bd.
Trademarks and Copyrights
healthpharma.com.bd, the logo of healthpharma.com.bd, hp for healthpharma.com.bd’s logo, health pharma, basics of healthpharma.com.bd and other marks indicated on our site are trademarks or registered trademarks in the relevant jurisdiction(s). Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, healthpharma.com.bd owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. Our graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are the trademarks or trade names and may not be used in connection with any product or service that does not belong to us or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits us. All other trademarks that appear on this Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by healthpharma.com.bd.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video, or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various Service.
However, with regard to the product customization Service (as against other Services like blogs and forums) you expressly agree that by uploading and posting content on to the Website for public viewing and reproduction/use of your content by third party users, you accept the User whereby you grant a non-exclusive license for the use of the same.
Note: The entire contents of the Site also are protected by copyright as a collective work under Bangladeshi copyright laws and international conventions. All rights are reserved.
What we're expecting from Bank:
· To send SMS & E-mail to all of your clients during the campaign time hp will need the summary report of all clients. Please give us the summary report.
· You should give us a banner. Dimensions 960*960 Pixels (Width- 960 Pixels, Height- 960 Pixels)
Terms & Condition for bank campaign:
healthpharma.com.bd agrees to offer 5.00% (Five Percent Only) discount on the total bill through the website www.healthpharma.com.bd to all VISA & Master Card, Credit & Debit cardholders.
2. Bank carry cashback offer:
· In 1 year, your bank must also carry the cashback offer for at least two months.
3. Validity of offers:
· Your clients can know very easily about the exact validity date of the offer, from the healthpharma.com.bd website & bank’s website.
4. healthpharma.com.bd will bear no responsibility and undertake no liability with regards to the card’s technical fraud or error from card-holders for the transaction under this MOU and will not be a part of any dispute arising of the card-holders.
5. healthpharma.com.bd reserves the right to terminate this MOU with the immediate effect provided that the bank fails to abide by the terms and conditions of this MOU or in the event it is revealed by healthpharma.com.bd that any of healthpharma.com.bd’s customer is not satisfied regarding the goods or services provided by the bank.
· Under this clause both parties can share their logo, e-mail, and any communication address which to be required in the duration of the campaign.
7. The process of supply medicine is administered by an A-Graded pharmacist with a sufficient skilled team. In case you have any queries regarding your order, call +8801648462005 or 01304419901 or write to us email@example.com
8. We reserve the right to change or update these terms and policies at any time by placing a prominent notice on our website. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.
healthpharma.com.bd respects your privacy. healthpharma.com.bd knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
We want you to:
· Feel our website trustworthy.
· Feel comfortable using our website.
· Feel secure to submit your information.
· Contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site.
· Know that by using our sites you are consenting to the collection of certain data.
What information is, or maybe, collected from you?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies," sent to your browser from a web server cookie stored on your hard drive an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use the domain server through which you access our service the type of computer you're using the type of web browser you're using.
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you?
· Name including first and last name.
· Alternate email address.
· Mobile phone number and contact details.
· ZIP/Postal code.
· Financial information (like account or credit card numbers) - Opinions of features on our websites.
· Other information as per our registration process.
We may also collect the following information:
· About the pages you visit/access.
· The links you click on our site.
· The number of times you access the page.
· The number of times you have shopped on our web site.
You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
How is the information used?
We use your personal information to:
· Make our bond stronger by knowing your interests and tailoring our site to that
· To get in touch with you when necessary
· To provide the services requested by you
· To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
· direct our efforts for product improvement
· contact you as a survey respondent
· notify you if you win any contest; and
· send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
· remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service from both an advertising and an editorial perspective
· recognize your access privileges to our Websites
· track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes, and contests to indicate a player's progress through the promotion and to track entries, submissions, and status in prize drawings
· make sure that you don't see the same ad repeatedly
· help diagnose problems with our server
· administer our websites, track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites
With whom will your information be shared?
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. We do not rent, sell, or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
· we have your permission
· to provide products or services you've requested
· Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order, notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of Bangladesh without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Dhaka.
Fraud Protection Policy
healthpharma.com.bd realizes the importance of strong fraud detection and resolution capability. We and our online payments partners monitor transactions continuously for suspicious activity and flag potentially fraudulent transactions for manual verification by our team.
In the rarest of rare cases, when our team is unable to rule out the possibility of fraud categorically, the transaction is kept on hold, and the customer is requested to provide identity documents. The ID documents help us ensure that the purchases were indeed made by a genuine cardholder. We apologize for any inconvenience that may be caused to customers and requests them to bear with us in the larger interest of ensuring a safe and secure environment for online transactions.
Term and Policy updates
We reserve the right to change or update these terms and policies at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.